Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Response

You may believe that you are responsible for what you do, but not for what you think. The truth is that you are responsible for what you think, because it is only at this level that you can exercise choice. What you do comes from what you think
Every morning when I get up, the first thing I decide is:
`What do I want?
`Misery? Bliss?
`What am I going to choose today?
`And it happens that I always choose bliss.
`It is my choice, it is my life.
`Life's not about expecting, hoping and wishing, it's about doing, being and becoming. ♥
It's about the choices you've just made, and the ones you're about to make, it's about the things you choose to say - today.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past ...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
But you can change you outlook on Today xx
A.~

No comments:

Post a Comment