Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Few Words..

A while back i ran into some neurotic problems with more than a few people. the funny part is that it stemmed from just one person sending others after me or just talking it up to the point where a lot of people are interested in who i am. No names mentioned because i would never give credit when its not deserved. What i will say is this.. No one, nobody and nothing will EVER get to me. You can do, say and try what you want but because I'm better than that, because I'm not ignorant, I will not get down to your level. I will never meet on your terms and i never will be bothered let alone hurt by anything said or done due to jealousy and/or hatred. I know who I am, what I am, what I do and everything else I need to know. That's what matters and that's ALL that matters. I'm not on an interview, I'm not here to impress no one, in fact I could care less, but my point being I love who i am and won't change. I wont bother to waste time to child like comments, actions or responses. All in all who I am is who and what I want to be. I love everything about that. It took a long time to get here, but nothing is going to change that. As for my son, you can use him as bate but i wrote on this, its in my book for God's sake. "know your weaknesses because no one will point out your strengths. They will attack what you care for most and that becomes a weakness." My son is mine, I know that and I recognize how it can be used. I know my family will be used and I know everything else that can be used will be, but because I understand it, it doesn't get to me. It never will. Moral of this story is pretty simple. Stay you, but if you dislike others because you dislike yourself, than make a change and grow up. Life is too short to dwell on things and "woo is me" is just a childish attempt at attention that no one responds to. "it is what it is" is a saying i absolutely dislike because its not true in any shape or form. YOU make it what it is, you change the path your on and your destination. you are who you are because you want to be that way. its not what it is, its what you want it to be.. Think about that... A.~

No comments:

Post a Comment