Monday, November 08, 2010

The Beginning..

The reason i started it was because i always wrote in this notebook i had and realized i wanted to share what i had to say. Later as time went on i didn't realize how many people really did blog. It was surprising for me to realize how popular it was and what a great tool it could be for aspiring writers.
I did always want to write, but i never thought about publishing. Needless to say, starting this blog gave me the courage and the 'Wanting' to publish what i needed to say, what i wanted others to know and the way i thought. And my book is something i am very proud of.
moving on..
In 2005 after my first.. 'break' from my husband, i was introduced to a group of women, by my friend. It was absolutely fantastic. They were women with stories, some battered, some struggling, some lost, some addicts, but all in all they were so strong and they were there, pouring their hearts out. My inspiration soared and i made a promise to them that i would dedicate what i did to and for them. So i changed up my blog. after getting to know them and hearing what they had to say. I dedicated it to them. I had some who took advantage of that and took the blogs i wrote to try to make them a joke. So i took the page down and made some decisions. Anyway until 2009, when all that went down, i had my dedications out there and they knew that. That's what is important.
I restarted my blog because i learned a lot over these couple of months. There is no reason why i write other than that i like to and its a hobby. Its something i enjoy and whether someone likes it or not, is not what I'm aiming for. i try to be controversial but in the end the bottom line is i write from the heart. You want to take my writing and twist it, that's not my problem, its your addiction.
A conversation came up with a couple friends, which i won't say what it was about, but it opened my eyes that some people are seeing this as a page against them or as a negative page in general. I didn't really get it, but third person perspective is always a positive thing. So here's what i am saying and what i am going to do..
The lies i have seen I'm going to pretend never existed, The insults i endured I'm going to keep not caring about, the threats and bullshit written about me i will turn my head on, but more importantly What I'm going to Say is this blog exists for me. Me, Myself and I. You don't like being a bully or you feel intimidated don't read my posts and don't be a bully. I will not back down in fight because of ignorance. You have no right to attack innocence, but i do have the right to speak of you doing it.
As a strong believer in being against Bullying
So what i am saying, if not yet understood, is THIS BLOGGER PAGE IS FOR ME AND NOT ABOUT ANYONE NOR IS IT ABOUT USING ANYONE TO GET REVENGE OR WHATEVER THE THOUGHT PROCESS MAY BE. ITS A PAGE FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO SEE AND ITS ABOUT HOW I THINK AND WHAT I WANT TO SAY IN GENERAL. ITS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING AND I GIVE THEM MY PERSPECTIVE ON IT.
I created a page on facebook against bullying because i can't stand watching these kids and teens commit suicide due to others words. And that is all. Don't give yourself credit where its not deserved.
That title has stayed the same all through out the years. Which is why i named my book Just Because Life. basically what i'm saying is.. Move Along.
I don't dwell on the past, nor do i lie, i do not care about anyone enough to write about them, go through all there stuff such as facebook or their blog, and i do not try to use others to do research on them for me. And as insane as that sounds you might be seeing exactly what you are doing. Maybe this will be your eye opener.
Life goes on whether you like it or not. Period.
Don't bother me anymore, don't write me, text me, don't comment to me because i don't care what you have to say. To hate someone, to be against them, to trash talk them or create pages against them, makes you a sick person. Makes you even more sick to talk about their child and have no idea who they are. I don't want any part of that. Anything that you do, write, or say i don't read nor do i care so your wasting your time. It does not bother me and never will. Good luck with all you do.
A.~

No comments:

Post a Comment